This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the Alabama Astrobotics team and looks at their success over the past few years. Other features include a look at a computer science student who designed a baseball app and started a company, a story on a group from UA who were the first engineering students from the U.S. to study in Cuba since the Cuban Revolution and a mechanical engineering student who started a rocket contest for middle school students.
- Pitching Code: Computer science student designs app for baseball, starts company
- Launching Inspiration: Student Starts Rocket Contest for Middle Schools
- Opening Borders: Group from UA, first engineering students to study in Cuba since the revolution
- Tide Continues To Roll: UA Robotics Team Has Successful Year
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky