This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the newly renovated H.M. Comer Hall. The stories focus on the spaces in the building, young alumni engagement, the restructured Engineering Career Development Center and two recently accredited degrees.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland