For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- UA Recognizes Leadership, Innovation with 2019 Premier Awards
- In The News: Students design apps to improve everyday life
- UA Engineering Professor Chosen as 2019 Materials Research Society Meeting Chair
- In The News: State needs to invest at least $600 million annually in infrastructure, study finds
- UA Research Reports Options for Future of Alabama Roads