For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars