For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky