For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland