For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- In The News: Tuscaloosa Probate Judge believes UA’s College of Engineering can be catalyst to economic development in Tuscaloosa County
- In The News: Five Scientific Findings That Could Lead to New Inventions
- In The News: UA researchers watch Tropical Storm Barry
- In The News: UA holds SITE camp
- In The News: Maryville brothers cycle cross-country to raise money for Parkinson's