For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- In The News: Saluting some smart cookies: Girl Scouts honor local leaders
- In The News: Test engineers advise university’s design class
- Computer science professor named IEEE Fellow
- In The News: JOHN MERRILL DISCUSSES ELECTION SECURITY AT CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE
- Cyber Security Scholarships Available to UA Students