For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- New UA Center to Focus on Water Science and Engineering
- UA Recognizes Undergrad Randall Research Award Winners
- In The News: Alabaster mom on mission to stiffen Alabama's texting and driving law
- In The News: IndyCar Series champ James Hinchcliffe test drives Crimson Racing team's new race car
- In The News: COLLEGE NEWS