For the past 25 years, Dr. Charles L. “Chuck” Karr has maintained a relationship with The University of Alabama as an undergraduate student, graduate student, part-time instructor, faculty member, department head, associate dean and now as the new dean of the College of Engineering. It is this experience within the College and the University as a whole that Dean Karr hopes will help him hit the ground running in his new position.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference