As the University recognizes our historic beginnings, we focus this issue of the Capstone Engineer on our past, present and future. Our feature article looks ahead to where the engineering profession is going and how UA’s College of Engineering is educating our students to be forward thinkers as they become the leaders of the engineering profession.
- In The News: Tuscaloosa Probate Judge believes UA’s College of Engineering can be catalyst to economic development in Tuscaloosa County
- In The News: Five Scientific Findings That Could Lead to New Inventions
- In The News: UA researchers watch Tropical Storm Barry
- In The News: UA holds SITE camp
- In The News: Maryville brothers cycle cross-country to raise money for Parkinson's