As the University recognizes our historic beginnings, we focus this issue of the Capstone Engineer on our past, present and future. Our feature article looks ahead to where the engineering profession is going and how UA’s College of Engineering is educating our students to be forward thinkers as they become the leaders of the engineering profession.
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky