As the University recognizes our historic beginnings, we focus this issue of the Capstone Engineer on our past, present and future. Our feature article looks ahead to where the engineering profession is going and how UA’s College of Engineering is educating our students to be forward thinkers as they become the leaders of the engineering profession.
- In The News: Virtual Reality and Robot-Based Rehabilitation for Post-Stroke Recovery: VIRTUAL REALITY AND ROBOT-BASED REHABILITATION FOR POST-STROKE RECOVERY
- In The News: Meet new Black Warrior Riverkeeper board member, Dr. Kenya Goodson, who obtained a PhD in civil engineering at UA
- In The News: Dynetics named Ronnie Chronister as Vice President of Contracts
- In The News: UA part of German engineering exchange program
- In The News: Diseases of Poverty Identified in Alabama County Burdened by Poor Sanitation