As the University recognizes our historic beginnings, we focus this issue of the Capstone Engineer on our past, present and future. Our feature article looks ahead to where the engineering profession is going and how UA’s College of Engineering is educating our students to be forward thinkers as they become the leaders of the engineering profession.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference