As the University recognizes our historic beginnings, we focus this issue of the Capstone Engineer on our past, present and future. Our feature article looks ahead to where the engineering profession is going and how UA’s College of Engineering is educating our students to be forward thinkers as they become the leaders of the engineering profession.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland