From high unemployment rates to slow housing sales, it is easy to get caught up in the firestorm of the economic recovery with the media taunting ominous headlines daily. How has the recession affected the engineering industry? As problem solvers, have engineers developed new strategies to cope with the economy? Although the recession has seemingly put a black mark in the nation’s overall mood, engineers are staying positive and moving forward toward a more promising tomorrow. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, enjoy reading about our leading engineering alumni who are working furiously to stay on the cutting edge of business practices through this recession.
- In The News: Saluting some smart cookies: Girl Scouts honor local leaders
- In The News: Test engineers advise university’s design class
- Computer science professor named IEEE Fellow
- In The News: JOHN MERRILL DISCUSSES ELECTION SECURITY AT CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE
- Cyber Security Scholarships Available to UA Students