From high unemployment rates to slow housing sales, it is easy to get caught up in the firestorm of the economic recovery with the media taunting ominous headlines daily. How has the recession affected the engineering industry? As problem solvers, have engineers developed new strategies to cope with the economy? Although the recession has seemingly put a black mark in the nation’s overall mood, engineers are staying positive and moving forward toward a more promising tomorrow. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, enjoy reading about our leading engineering alumni who are working furiously to stay on the cutting edge of business practices through this recession.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland