As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: Weather warning experts say many people don’t know their location
- In The News: What’s New in HPC Research: Gravitational Lenses, the Human Brain Project, Biofuels & More
- In The News: Is Mobile ready for electric scooters? Trendy devices bring safety and regulatory worries
- In The News: 20 Experts Predict The Most Significant Weather And Climate Advances Of The Next Decade
- In The News: Driverless shuttles gain steam in Michigan