As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge
- In The News: Officials searching for answers as accident-prone stretch of U.S. 431 claims another life
- Engineering program for high school upperclassmen to take place on campus throughout July