As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: University Students Innovate At Nasa’s Robotic Mining Competition
- UA, Airbus Partner to Enhance Engineering Education, Research
- In The News: NFL adopting Alabama's medical evaluation tent for sideline
- In The News: Special radar to be built at University of Alabama
- Researchers to Build Unique Radar to Study Glaciers, Rising Sea Level