As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference