As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- UA Recognizes Leadership, Innovation with 2019 Premier Awards
- In The News: Students design apps to improve everyday life
- UA Engineering Professor Chosen as 2019 Materials Research Society Meeting Chair
- In The News: State needs to invest at least $600 million annually in infrastructure, study finds
- UA Research Reports Options for Future of Alabama Roads