As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars