As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: Tuscaloosa Probate Judge believes UA’s College of Engineering can be catalyst to economic development in Tuscaloosa County
- In The News: Five Scientific Findings That Could Lead to New Inventions
- In The News: UA researchers watch Tropical Storm Barry
- In The News: UA holds SITE camp
- In The News: Maryville brothers cycle cross-country to raise money for Parkinson's