As Tuscaloosa and the state of Alabama recover from the devastating tornadoes in April, it is quite a comfort to recognize the stellar efforts of our alumni. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will get a glimpse of a few of the many stories of our alumni and how the storms impacted their professional lives. To help move Tuscaloosa forward, our College has also been quite active through service and research. And, this issue also gathers the great work of the University in helping our neighbors.
- In The News: Virtual Reality and Robot-Based Rehabilitation for Post-Stroke Recovery: VIRTUAL REALITY AND ROBOT-BASED REHABILITATION FOR POST-STROKE RECOVERY
- In The News: Meet new Black Warrior Riverkeeper board member, Dr. Kenya Goodson, who obtained a PhD in civil engineering at UA
- In The News: Dynetics named Ronnie Chronister as Vice President of Contracts
- In The News: UA part of German engineering exchange program
- In The News: Diseases of Poverty Identified in Alabama County Burdened by Poor Sanitation