An anniversary is a time to reflect on the past, celebrate the present and share hope for the future. This year, The University of Alabama is celebrating 175 years of engineering and computer science education. At the College of Engineering, we are proud our history and the momentum of our students and faculty position us to offer innovation and creativity to the most pressing engineering challenges.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars