An anniversary is a time to reflect on the past, celebrate the present and share hope for the future. This year, The University of Alabama is celebrating 175 years of engineering and computer science education. At the College of Engineering, we are proud our history and the momentum of our students and faculty position us to offer innovation and creativity to the most pressing engineering challenges.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference