An anniversary is a time to reflect on the past, celebrate the present and share hope for the future. This year, The University of Alabama is celebrating 175 years of engineering and computer science education. At the College of Engineering, we are proud our history and the momentum of our students and faculty position us to offer innovation and creativity to the most pressing engineering challenges.
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge
- In The News: Officials searching for answers as accident-prone stretch of U.S. 431 claims another life
- Engineering program for high school upperclassmen to take place on campus throughout July