An anniversary is a time to reflect on the past, celebrate the present and share hope for the future. This year, The University of Alabama is celebrating 175 years of engineering and computer science education. At the College of Engineering, we are proud our history and the momentum of our students and faculty position us to offer innovation and creativity to the most pressing engineering challenges.
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky