The College of Engineering has long been associated with excellence in research. As this issue of the Capstone Engineer illustrates, research at the University and the College continues to bring the Capstone to the next level of excellence.
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge
- In The News: Officials searching for answers as accident-prone stretch of U.S. 431 claims another life
- Engineering program for high school upperclassmen to take place on campus throughout July