The College of Engineering has long been associated with excellence in research. As this issue of the Capstone Engineer illustrates, research at the University and the College continues to bring the Capstone to the next level of excellence.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference