This issue of the Capstone Engineer highlights our new vision for the college and how the specific goals we have set for ourselves will further that vision. Given the opportunities provided by interdisciplinary research and the challenge of training graduates who will thrive in the demanding world of the professional engineer, our new vision will make us the preferred engineering college in the state and a proud partner of its university of choice.
- UA Recognizes Leadership, Innovation with 2019 Premier Awards
- In The News: Students design apps to improve everyday life
- UA Engineering Professor Chosen as 2019 Materials Research Society Meeting Chair
- In The News: State needs to invest at least $600 million annually in infrastructure, study finds
- UA Research Reports Options for Future of Alabama Roads