This issue of the Capstone Engineer highlights our new vision for the college and how the specific goals we have set for ourselves will further that vision. Given the opportunities provided by interdisciplinary research and the challenge of training graduates who will thrive in the demanding world of the professional engineer, our new vision will make us the preferred engineering college in the state and a proud partner of its university of choice.
- In The News: University Students Innovate At Nasa’s Robotic Mining Competition
- UA, Airbus Partner to Enhance Engineering Education, Research
- In The News: NFL adopting Alabama's medical evaluation tent for sideline
- In The News: Special radar to be built at University of Alabama
- Researchers to Build Unique Radar to Study Glaciers, Rising Sea Level