This issue of the Capstone Engineer highlights our new vision for the college and how the specific goals we have set for ourselves will further that vision. Given the opportunities provided by interdisciplinary research and the challenge of training graduates who will thrive in the demanding world of the professional engineer, our new vision will make us the preferred engineering college in the state and a proud partner of its university of choice.
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge
- In The News: Officials searching for answers as accident-prone stretch of U.S. 431 claims another life
- Engineering program for high school upperclassmen to take place on campus throughout July