This issue of the Capstone Engineer highlights our new vision for the college and how the specific goals we have set for ourselves will further that vision. Given the opportunities provided by interdisciplinary research and the challenge of training graduates who will thrive in the demanding world of the professional engineer, our new vision will make us the preferred engineering college in the state and a proud partner of its university of choice.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars