This issue of the Capstone Engineer explores what engineers should know, and you will get a glimpse of how our stellar faculty are preparing tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists through some trusty old techniques along with many new methods.
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky