This issue of the Capstone Engineer explores what engineers should know, and you will get a glimpse of how our stellar faculty are preparing tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists through some trusty old techniques along with many new methods.
- In The News: Tuscaloosa Probate Judge believes UA’s College of Engineering can be catalyst to economic development in Tuscaloosa County
- In The News: Five Scientific Findings That Could Lead to New Inventions
- In The News: UA researchers watch Tropical Storm Barry
- In The News: UA holds SITE camp
- In The News: Maryville brothers cycle cross-country to raise money for Parkinson's