This issue of the Capstone Engineer explores what engineers should know, and you will get a glimpse of how our stellar faculty are preparing tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists through some trusty old techniques along with many new methods.
- In The News: Virtual Reality and Robot-Based Rehabilitation for Post-Stroke Recovery: VIRTUAL REALITY AND ROBOT-BASED REHABILITATION FOR POST-STROKE RECOVERY
- In The News: Meet new Black Warrior Riverkeeper board member, Dr. Kenya Goodson, who obtained a PhD in civil engineering at UA
- In The News: Dynetics named Ronnie Chronister as Vice President of Contracts
- In The News: UA part of German engineering exchange program
- In The News: Diseases of Poverty Identified in Alabama County Burdened by Poor Sanitation