The College of Engineering recently launched a new program for current and prospective students incorporating the many available activities they can pursue while at the Capstone. The Engineering + Program specifically is designed so our students can meet their personal education goals while also allowing them to experience life fully at a major liberal arts and research university. As you explore this issue of the Capstone Engineer, you will gather that these six areas we have identified in the E+ Program have always existed at the University. The feature article explores how our current students incorporate the E+ areas in their studies and how alumni participated in these areas while they attended the Capstone
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky