Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- New UA Center to Focus on Water Science and Engineering
- UA Recognizes Undergrad Randall Research Award Winners
- In The News: Alabaster mom on mission to stiffen Alabama's texting and driving law
- In The News: IndyCar Series champ James Hinchcliffe test drives Crimson Racing team's new race car
- In The News: COLLEGE NEWS