Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: Tuscaloosa Probate Judge believes UA’s College of Engineering can be catalyst to economic development in Tuscaloosa County
- In The News: Five Scientific Findings That Could Lead to New Inventions
- In The News: UA researchers watch Tropical Storm Barry
- In The News: UA holds SITE camp
- In The News: Maryville brothers cycle cross-country to raise money for Parkinson's