Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland