Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge
- In The News: Officials searching for answers as accident-prone stretch of U.S. 431 claims another life
- Engineering program for high school upperclassmen to take place on campus throughout July