Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: University Students Innovate At Nasa’s Robotic Mining Competition
- UA, Airbus Partner to Enhance Engineering Education, Research
- In The News: NFL adopting Alabama's medical evaluation tent for sideline
- In The News: Special radar to be built at University of Alabama
- Researchers to Build Unique Radar to Study Glaciers, Rising Sea Level