Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: Virtual Reality and Robot-Based Rehabilitation for Post-Stroke Recovery: VIRTUAL REALITY AND ROBOT-BASED REHABILITATION FOR POST-STROKE RECOVERY
- In The News: Meet new Black Warrior Riverkeeper board member, Dr. Kenya Goodson, who obtained a PhD in civil engineering at UA
- In The News: Dynetics named Ronnie Chronister as Vice President of Contracts
- In The News: UA part of German engineering exchange program
- In The News: Diseases of Poverty Identified in Alabama County Burdened by Poor Sanitation