Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: Saluting some smart cookies: Girl Scouts honor local leaders
- In The News: Test engineers advise university’s design class
- Computer science professor named IEEE Fellow
- In The News: JOHN MERRILL DISCUSSES ELECTION SECURITY AT CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE
- Cyber Security Scholarships Available to UA Students