Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Have Different Causes for Car Crashes
- In The News: University of Alabama students work to build a better car
- Biology Grad Student Wins Three Minute Thesis Competition
- In The News: NASA, University of Alabama collaborate on in-space manufacturing
- NASA, UA Strengthen Relationship for Work on In-Space Manufacturing