Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- UA Recognizes Leadership, Innovation with 2019 Premier Awards
- In The News: Students design apps to improve everyday life
- UA Engineering Professor Chosen as 2019 Materials Research Society Meeting Chair
- In The News: State needs to invest at least $600 million annually in infrastructure, study finds
- UA Research Reports Options for Future of Alabama Roads