Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars