Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: University of Alabama researchers trying to learn how police officers react to ‘shoot, don’t shoot’ situations
- UA Student Team Selected for Space Antenna Contest
- Don’t Shoot: UA Combines VR, Neuroscience in Police Training Research
- In The News: UA students create 3-D Shoe
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference