Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the Science and Engineering Quad on campus is the College’s offering not just to today’s research, but also to the future of our field. More details on the new South Engineering Research Center are inside this issue of the Capstone Engineer.
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky
- In The News: Take a look inside UA's newest multi-million dollar building renovations