Among the highlights of this issue of the Capstone Engineer is a profile of Dr. Bharat Balasubramanian, former vice president of research Daimler AG who joined the faculty in the College of Engineering, bringing decades of industry experience into the classroom and labs. Also, team members of Alabama Lunabotics talk about winning the NASA Lunabotic Mining Competition and plans to defend their title. The magazine also explores the growing interest in the UA Cooperative Education and Professional Practice Program.
- UA News: UA to Hold Summer Commencement Exercise Aug. 2
- In The News: University of Alabama to host workshop on sustainable fuels
- In The News: Foley hires new city engineer from Tuscaloosa: Engineer is UA graduate
- Civil engineering Ph.D. student honored for research
- In The News: High-tech Huntsville company Venturi launches $20,000 competition to prevent hot car deaths: Seniors in mechanical engineering to help design
- Alabama Engineering@bamaengineering16h@tmruppert @astrojanet You're welcome to stop by H.M. Comer Hall to get some UA engineering gear.
- Alabama Engineering@bamaengineering20hUniversity of Alabama to host workshop on sustainable fuels - http://t.co/PckRVJI9vK - via @TuscaloosaNews
- Alabama Astrobotics@UA_Astrobotics26 JulWe had a great time this week at the PRISIM competition in Hawaii! Big thanks to PISCES, NASA and all the other teams for making it happen!Retweeted by Alabama Engineering
- Alabama Engineering@bamaengineering26 JulFoley hires new city engineer from Tuscaloosa http://t.co/tISRJMU22h via @aldotcom
- Alabama Engineering@bamaengineering25 JulStudents construct marshmallow launchers at Univ. of Alabama eng http://t.co/JDLRx7duug