This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: Saluting some smart cookies: Girl Scouts honor local leaders
- In The News: Test engineers advise university’s design class
- Computer science professor named IEEE Fellow
- In The News: JOHN MERRILL DISCUSSES ELECTION SECURITY AT CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE
- Cyber Security Scholarships Available to UA Students