This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: Co-ops give engineering students ‘real-world application’
- UA Engineers Part of Research to Maximize U.S. Fuel Economy
- In The News: NCBA Presents Awards and Scholarships at 2018 Fall Conference
- In The News: UA engineering professors create sensor to prevent hot-car deaths
- UA Engineers Develop Solution to Child Heat Deaths in Cars