This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky