This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: Hartselle Robotics wins award at Alabama competition
- UA’s Electric Vehicle Focus Part of National Transportation Collaboration
- In The News: Honda STEAM Connections Tour Visits UA
- In The News: Meet one of the unsung heroes of the Alabama football program
- UA Engineering Students Use Skills To Help Child With Special Needs