This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- UA Recognizes Leadership, Innovation with 2019 Premier Awards
- In The News: Students design apps to improve everyday life
- UA Engineering Professor Chosen as 2019 Materials Research Society Meeting Chair
- In The News: State needs to invest at least $600 million annually in infrastructure, study finds
- UA Research Reports Options for Future of Alabama Roads