This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland