This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: Traffic changes draw critics, though experts urge caution
- In The News: High school kids ‘sink or swim’ during engineering camp
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge