This issue of the Capstone Engineer features an interview with Dr. Charles L. Karr, Dean of the UA College of Engineering, for a snapshot of the state of the College. Other features include a look at the STEM Path To MBA program as it graduated its first class, a story of an aerospace engineering student who illustrates comics and information on a collaboration between UA engineering and athletics.
- In The News: University Students Innovate At Nasa’s Robotic Mining Competition
- UA, Airbus Partner to Enhance Engineering Education, Research
- In The News: NFL adopting Alabama's medical evaluation tent for sideline
- In The News: Special radar to be built at University of Alabama
- Researchers to Build Unique Radar to Study Glaciers, Rising Sea Level