This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the UA chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers. Other features include a couple stories about students using their aptitude for engineering on service projects for children, and a look at how the College of Engineering’s student competition teams have performed over the past year.
- UA Students Highlight Research, Creativity during Annual Conference
- In The News: Under the ice
- In The News: Alabama’s deadly tornado ripped through homes — and exposed vulnerabilities
- In The News: Editorial: Every Alabama county needs 24/7 state trooper coverage
- UA engineering students spend 12 weeks working at Tesla