This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the UA chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers. Other features include a couple stories about students using their aptitude for engineering on service projects for children, and a look at how the College of Engineering’s student competition teams have performed over the past year.
- In The News: GAINING AN EDGE
- In The News: Grant expands professor’s human-computer interaction research
- In The News: In the lab: University of Alabama students help inspire next wave of scientists
- Scottsboro Native Gains ‘Edge’ Through STEM Path, Army ROTC
- Grant Expands Professor’s Human-Computer Interaction Research