This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the UA chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers. Other features include a couple stories about students using their aptitude for engineering on service projects for children, and a look at how the College of Engineering’s student competition teams have performed over the past year.
- In The News: Weather warning experts say many people don’t know their location
- In The News: What’s New in HPC Research: Gravitational Lenses, the Human Brain Project, Biofuels & More
- In The News: Is Mobile ready for electric scooters? Trendy devices bring safety and regulatory worries
- In The News: 20 Experts Predict The Most Significant Weather And Climate Advances Of The Next Decade
- In The News: Driverless shuttles gain steam in Michigan