This issue of the Capstone Engineer features the UA chapter of the National Society of Black Engineers. Other features include a couple stories about students using their aptitude for engineering on service projects for children, and a look at how the College of Engineering’s student competition teams have performed over the past year.
- In The News: UA and Auburn receive grant to help with safety on Alabama roads
- In The News: When a Tornado Hits Your Home: A New Look at Structures, Survival, and Resilience
- Two UA Technologies Part of National Start-Up Program
- In The News: UA students participate in Cooperative Education program
- In The News: UA students move into their residence halls