More than 180 scientists from 12 countries who research materials at the atomic scale will soon be on campus in what organizers said is a strong statement on the growing research reputation of The University of Alabama and its College of Engineering. Read more
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering will provide a high quality education in metallurgical and materials engineering with emphasis on student-centered research and scholarly activities, service to community and industry, and professional practice in metallurgical and materials engineering, all conducted in an environment that celebrates discovery and diversity.
- In The News: UA and Auburn receive grant to help with safety on Alabama roads
- In The News: When a Tornado Hits Your Home: A New Look at Structures, Survival, and Resilience
- Two UA Technologies Part of National Start-Up Program
- In The News: UA students participate in Cooperative Education program
- In The News: UA students move into their residence halls