TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Holden DeGrave, a recent graduate of The University of Alabama, received the 2018 Capstone Engineering Society Outstanding Senior Award. A graduate of Southwest High School in Green Bay, Wisconsin, DeGrave graduated from UA this spring with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. For eight semesters, DeGrave received… Read more
Dr. Aaron Brovont is developing new tools to enable the optimal design of microgrids and power system components. He is specifically focused on the system-level optimization of electromagnetic compatibility in the context of high-frequency and high-edge-rate switching and the use of computational techniques such as the Boundary Element Method for designing power magnetic devices. Read more about Dr. Aaron D. Brovont
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky