A new research center at The University of Alabama aims to improve accuracy of data and reduce uncertainty for water management and emergency preparedness. Read more
Dr. Moradkhani joined the University of Alabama in 2018 as Alton N. Scott Endowed Chair in the department of civil, construction and environmental engineering. Also, he is the founding director of the Center for Complex Hydrosystems Research. Prior to this appointment, he was a full professor and director of Water Resources and Remote Sensing Lab in the department of civil and… Read more about Dr. Hamid Moradkhani
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky
- In The News: Take a look inside UA's newest multi-million dollar building renovations