A group of engineering students at The University of Alabama modified a battery-powered ride-on car hoping to provide some freedom for a preschool student born with an abnormality that limits mobility. Read more
Dr. William's research interests include dynamic systems, controls and vibration. Read more about Dr. Keith A. Williams
Engineers have always strived to build what is needed for today by attempting to solve tomorrow’s problems. While today’s problems are being solved, we must train tomorrow’s engineers and computer scientists, our students at The University of Alabama College of Engineering, for the challenges ahead. The third phase of the… Read more
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky