The College has established interdisciplinary research teams, and the roles our students take in our research projects are immeasurable. With our dedicated faculty mentoring and guiding, our students are leading the state with these research projects, such as the near-space team’s blimp and energy-efficiency programs. As you read this issue… Read more
Dr. Woodbury’s research interests include numerical heat transfer with a specialization in inverse heat conduction problems. He is also director of the Alabama Industrial Assessment Center. Read more about Dr. Keith A. Woodbury
- In The News: UA engineering student creates self-defense jewelry line
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky