More than 180 scientists from 12 countries who research materials at the atomic scale will soon be on campus in what organizers said is a strong statement on the growing research reputation of The University of Alabama and its College of Engineering. Read more
Dr. Mark Weaver's primary research interests include microstructural characterization, oxidation and high-temperature corrosion, mechanical behavior, tribology, Atom Probe Tomography/Microscopy, X-ray diffraction, and electron microscopy. His research focuses on establishing the fundamental linkages between the microstructures and properties of materials. Weaver's current areas of research include processing and properties of protective coatings for high temperature applications;… Read more about Dr. Mark L. Weaver
- In The News: Univ. of Alabama Engineering Students Enjoy Racing Internship
- In The News: Billerica resident honored for earning one of the highest Boy Scout medals
- UA Employee Overcomes Obstacles, Earns Bachelor’s Degree
- In The News: Hurricane Response Reset: As storms intensify, flood zones change and the pandemic rages, experts urge new thinking about preparedness.
- In The News: Ifeanyi Okpala: Nigerian man makes nation proud, wins big school award in US