A recent paper in Reviews of Geophysics describes the formation and behavior of oil-sediment residues in marine and coastal environments following an oil spill. (T. Prabhakar Clement, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering, University of Alabama; email: email@example.com) Read more
Dr. Prabhakar Clement joined The University of Alabama in 2018 as the director of the Center for Water Quality Research and also as a tenured full professor in the department of civil, construction and environmental engineering. Prior to this appointment, he was a full professor in the department of civil engineering at Auburn University where… Read more about Dr. Prabhakar Clement
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky
- In The News: Take a look inside UA's newest multi-million dollar building renovations