TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The University of Alabama’s Chem-E Car Team received the most creative design award and placed third in the poster competition at a recent conference, marking the best placement in the team’s history. The American Institute of Chemical Engineering Southern Region Conference was held April 6-8, in Baton… Read more
Dr. Ritchie's research deals primarily with selective separations through the use of membranes and thin films. By modifying the surface chemistry of membranes and other materials, specific functionality may be imparted on the material. Selectivity may also be added by incorporation of a second material, such as nano- particles. Current areas of interest include environmental… Read more about Dr. Stephen M.C. Ritchie
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky
- In The News: Take a look inside UA's newest multi-million dollar building renovations