The conference is a premier annual event, giving undergraduates the chance to highlight their research or creative activity. Read more
Dr. Todd Freeborn’s research interests include fractional-order circuits and systems especially in regards to their applications in signal processing, modelling materials (biological tissues, supercapacitors) and their measurement. Read more about Dr. Todd Freeborn
- In The News: Computer science programs growing in AL
- In The News: Look! No Hands! Would you use a self-driving car?
- In The News: Alabama’s lagging infrastructure could hurt economic development efforts
- In The News: Lone Peak Graduate Hired to Start Sustainability Program in Big Sky
- In The News: Take a look inside UA's newest multi-million dollar building renovations