Josh Hamilton’s dedication to those less fortunate is inspiring. Participating in tornado relief efforts, improving residential plumbing for multiple families, and volunteering his engineering skills to restore a run-down baseball field are among this undergraduate’s recent humanitarian efforts. Read more
Service to the state, nation and world is part of the mission of The University of Alabama College of Engineering.
- In The News: UA and Auburn receive grant to help with safety on Alabama roads
- In The News: When a Tornado Hits Your Home: A New Look at Structures, Survival, and Resilience
- Two UA Technologies Part of National Start-Up Program
- In The News: UA students participate in Cooperative Education program
- In The News: UA students move into their residence halls