This spring 13 engineering students at The University of Alabama are learning automotive engineering through a class taught entirely in German, most likely the first German-taught engineering course for American students in the Southeast. Read more
Center for Advanced Vehicle Technologies
The Center for Advanced Vehicle Technologies (CAVT) is dedicated to the advancement of vehicle technology. Based on a unique educational program geared towards future automotive technologies and interdisciplinary research in modern facilities, it strives to provide the automotive industry with novel ideas, scientific consultation, as well as new generations of engineers and scientists informed in the latest technologies. It capitalizes on the University’s location at the heart of the flourishing automotive industry in the southeastern United States.
- In The News: Hartselle Robotics wins award at Alabama competition
- UA’s Electric Vehicle Focus Part of National Transportation Collaboration
- In The News: Honda STEAM Connections Tour Visits UA
- In The News: Meet one of the unsung heroes of the Alabama football program
- UA Engineering Students Use Skills To Help Child With Special Needs