If you have been involved in a vehicle crash in Alabama and received a ticket, some folks at The University of Alabama want to thank you for making our highways safer. Read more
The College of Engineering has several research centers and institutes that capitalize on interdisciplinary research initiatives and advance the University’s mission.
A device shown to reduce vehicle emissions heads down the commercialization road. Read more
- In The News: GAINING AN EDGE
- In The News: Grant expands professor’s human-computer interaction research
- In The News: In the lab: University of Alabama students help inspire next wave of scientists
- Scottsboro Native Gains ‘Edge’ Through STEM Path, Army ROTC
- Grant Expands Professor’s Human-Computer Interaction Research