Josh Hamilton’s dedication to those less fortunate is inspiring. Participating in tornado relief efforts, improving residential plumbing for multiple families, and volunteering his engineering skills to restore a run-down baseball field are among this undergraduate’s recent humanitarian efforts. Read more
Students in the College of Engineering are encouraged to go beyond the classroom to enhance their education. A creative approach to tomorrow’s challenges is taught inside and outside the classroom, and students receive recognition for their innovation.
As a little girl growing up in Florence, S.C., Martha Addison knew she wanted to be an aerospace engineer. When the time came to choose a college, Addison wanted a school that offered her everything she deserved. Read more
- In The News: Hartselle Robotics wins award at Alabama competition
- UA’s Electric Vehicle Focus Part of National Transportation Collaboration
- In The News: Honda STEAM Connections Tour Visits UA
- In The News: Meet one of the unsung heroes of the Alabama football program
- UA Engineering Students Use Skills To Help Child With Special Needs