As a little girl growing up in Florence, S.C., Martha Addison knew she wanted to be an aerospace engineer. When the time came to choose a college, Addison wanted a school that offered her everything she deserved. Read more
Students in the College of Engineering are encouraged to go beyond the classroom to enhance their education. A creative approach to tomorrow’s challenges is taught inside and outside the classroom, and students receive recognition for their innovation.
- In The News: Traffic changes draw critics, though experts urge caution
- In The News: High school kids ‘sink or swim’ during engineering camp
- In The News: BUCKLE UP, SLOW DOWN: Statewide traffic enforcement movement begins next week
- In The News: Inaugural class of STEM Scholars honored at graduation
- In The News: OTHS grad uses 3-D printer to craft prosthetics for kids — free of charge