The University of Alabama College of Engineering recently named Dr. W. Edward Back director of the Construction Engineering Program. Read more
Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
The Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering's comprehensive programs are future-focused and founded on UA's long tradition of excellence. Civil engineering is one of UA's oldest programs, offering many specialties. Students work with the latest materials and technologies to design buildings, develop transportation networks, and enhance environmental systems for a sustainable world.
- In The News: UA and Auburn receive grant to help with safety on Alabama roads
- In The News: When a Tornado Hits Your Home: A New Look at Structures, Survival, and Resilience
- Two UA Technologies Part of National Start-Up Program
- In The News: UA students participate in Cooperative Education program
- In The News: UA students move into their residence halls