Ferosh Jacob, a computer science doctoral student in The University of Alabama College of Engineering, was recently named one of three finalists at the OOPSLA/SPLASH student research competition held in Reno, Nev., earlier this semester. Read more
UA's Department of Computer Science offers degrees at all levels – bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate. Graduates of UA’s Computer Science program are prepared for admission to graduate study or for immediate employment in business, industry or government positions involving computer systems and techniques.
Think of how easy it has become to take out your mobile smartphone and capture important photos in just seconds. Now, through the work of a University of Alabama computer scientist and his colleagues, you can utilize that technology to help scientists and researchers build a database of critical images… Read more
- New UA Degree Mixes Music, Engineering
- In The News: Thinking inside the box: Challenge for UA students could lead to job
- CARI Announces Inaugural Fellows and Campuswide Initiatives
- In The News: Grant money allocated for targeted traffic enforcement
- UA Researchers Continue Groundbreaking Work in Greenland